Rigol DS1102E 100MHz Digital Oscilloscope
RIGOL DS1102E Digital Oscilloscope features 2 input channels, up to 1 GS/s real time sample rate, up to 100 MHz bandwidth, and much more to simplify your system design and test.
The DS1102E Digital Oscilloscope provides exceptional waveform viewing and measurements in a compact, lightweight package, ideal for production test, field service, research, design, and education and training applications involving analog/digital circuits test and troubleshooting.
The 5.7” QVGA (320X240) 64 K TFT color display uses the latest LED backlight technology, giving you the best viewing experience, yet consumes less power and provides a longer lifespan.
Features & Specifications:
- 1 GSa/s maximum real-time sample rate, 25 GSa/s maximum equivalent-time sample rate
- 1Mpts long Memory Depth
- 100 MHzBandwidths
- Ultra compact design: 303mm x 154mm x 133mm (WxHxD)
- 64 k TFT color LCD, bright and vivid waveform display
- Advanced trigger modes: Edge, Video, Pulse Width, Slope, Alternate
- PictBridge support for easy printing directly from the scope
- Adjustable bigger sensitivity: Effectively filter noise from bigger signal and avoid false trigger
- 20 automatic measurements
- Cursor measurements: Manual, Track and Auto Measure modes
- 10 waveforms, 10 setups, BMP and CSV storage
- Math functions:+, -, x, FFT, Invert
- Special digital filter and waveform recorder
- Built-in hardware frequency counter
- Standard interface: USB Device, USB Host, RS-232
- Standard configuration: PassIFail test, effectively avoid electromagnetic interference by using photoelectricity-isolation
- Multi-language user interface, built-in help system
- 3 years product warranty.
- Power Cord
- 1x/10x Selectible Probe x 2
- USB Data Cable
Dependable Power Supply, Superior Service!